A to Z Dog Ranch is looking to expand our amazing Posse! We are an outside play dog daycare and boarding facility in the Lake Travis Area. Shifts are 6:30a – 1:30pm, 1:00p – 8:00p, and when needed 9a – 4p. We screen all dogs before they can play or stay. We are big believers in treating the dogs in our care as though they are our own.
· Duties include removing elimination in the yard, bathing dogs, and cleaning rooms/crates. As candidate becomes proficient in those tasks, they will be trained to feed campers and/or administer medications properly.
· Additional duties added as the Ranch requires or needs
· Hands-on training for dog behavior and pack play management
· Most work is outdoors but there is central A/C and heat available in our buildings when canines and humans need a break.
Must love dogs and have a passion to work and care for them
· Must be able to follow instructions and processes
· Reliable transportation
· Must be available to work during weekends and Holiday/Peak Times. When LTISD is out of school, all employees are required to work. Work hours range from 20-40+ hours a week during high volume times.
· Must be able to lift 40 pounds
· Ability to multitask is a must
· Experience preferred, but not required
· Must be able to work outdoors in crazy Texas weather
· Pay starts at $15.50/hour
· Full-time employees are offered health, dental, and vision insurance after 3 months of continued employment.
· A to Z covers 25% of the full-time employee’s insurance premium and increases the amount covered over time as an incentive.
· Once the staff is trained and has completed their 3-month probationary period, they may have their dog(s) evaluated for play at the Ranch. Employees can bring a dog to work at no cost if the dog(s) pass the evaluation. An evaluation is required for ALL dogs that come to the Ranch for daycare or boarding.
We reward employees monetarily, frequently buy staff meals, strive to promote personal lives and overall mental health & well-being. Happy staff members mean happy