Are you a Professional Pet Stylist looking for a friendly salon that will work with your schedule to create a positive work/life balance?
We are now hiring dependable, experienced PART TIME and FULL TIME Pet Stylists that want to be busy and have fun while grooming! What to join a great company and be a part of a Team that loves the grooming industry? Twin Tails is for you!
We are an upscale, one-on-one grooming business with a steady client base looking pet loving groomers to add to our amazing Team!!
Hiring Groomers for our four valley locations:
1. Glendale (67th Avenue and Happy Valley Road)
2. Phoenix (27th Avenue and Carefree Hwy)
3. Scottsdale (64th Street and Bell Road)
4. Peoria (Lake Pleasant Parkway and Happy Valley Road)
**We are Cage Free BUT NOT Roam Free! Our Groomers work on one pet at the time and then the pet goes home directly after the groom is finished. We have parking stations around the salon to keep the pets safe while you are working, so there are no dogs running around and its a very calm, peaceful atmosphere.
Our system allows you to focus on one pet at a time and not be rushed to finished your grooms. Our pet stylists average $20-$40 per hour with tips.
**We also have a full-time front desk coordinator that answers all phone calls and schedules all appointments. You are not required to take payments or book your own appointments.
Experience – minimum of 1 year grooming dogs either in a mobile unit and/or salon. Must be comfortable grooming all major breeds. Must have your own tools. Cat grooming experience is optional. We offer continued education to learn breed cuts and cat grooming too.
- Health Insurance
- Scheduled daily lunch break
- Two or three days off in a row
- Team of professional groomers to depend on each day to help your day run smoothly
- Earned Paid Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Paid Birthday Leave
- 50% Commission plus all tips (increase to 55% after 3 years with our company)
Job requirements for the Grooming position:
1. Ability to bathe, dry, and groom each pet according to each clients specifications (we don’t force our Groomers to groom a high number of pets each day and our prices are higher than the industry average per pet)
2. Possess excellent communication skills to speak directly to clients and interpret the haircut details they would like for their pets
3. Be able to communicate with your Team to make the days flow smooth and easy
4. Must show compassion for animals and take extreme care of all pets in the salon
5. Posses the ability to provide safe grooming to each pet
6. Enjoy grooming!
If you’re looking for a fun, respectful place to work we want to meet you!
You can learn more about our incredible Team and how we operate from our website www.CagelessGrooming.com. And check out our Facebook page to see our Groomers hard work and happy client reviews.