Neuman K-9 Academy is a nationally recognized provider of board-and-train boot camps for dogs. We are looking to add talent to our team, specifically, individuals with a high level of dependability and a strong work ethic, that are looking for a permanent long-term career working with dogs and puppies!!! Prior experience caring for dogs in a kennel/day care, dog grooming, vet clinic, or other animal care profession is preferred but we will train in the ideal candidate!
- A career working with dogs
- On the job paid training
- Sign on & Anniversary Bonuses
- Competitive wages in the dog kennel/training industry
- Retirement Plan with company match
- Year around employment with job/career stability
- Consistent Work Schedule
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Rapid Advancement Opportunities
- Free Uniforms
- Free snacks and beverages
- Bring your dog to work!
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States & Speaks English
- Own a personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, valid auto liability insurance
- Dress code/uniform required: No visible facial piercings, no visible tattoos that cannot be covered and natural hair color
- Has (or willing to open) a checking account for direct deposit
- Available to work: holidays, weekends & evenings
- Able to stand for duration of shift, comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Must be located within 15 miles of facility location (Hugo, MN) or willing to relocate to within 15 miles of our facility.
- Ability to work an uninterrupted schedule for the first 6 months of employment.
Available shifts include weekends and are Full Time (40+ hours per week.)
Impeccable attendance and ability to show up every day on time is a must (regardless of weather or road conditions).
Email resume – *please DO NOT show up in person or call.*